Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wal-Mart Giftcards......

It doesn't take much...okay it might with Katie.....LOL. But Charles had a gift card to Wal-Mart for about $30 some dollars. And I honest to goodness don't know many men what would take a 13 yr old shopping....LOL. He took her to Kohl's 1st and they waited on MY phone call to say if I had or had NOT won the bid on Ebay to get the TI84Plus (or something like that) calculator. And I called to say...nope with 7 secs left I did NOT win it. So off to Wally World they went....and with a $30 some dollar gift card...I think Charles thinks they will use it for it...but Miss Katie has OTHER things in mind....like a cute little jean jacket and pants that she saw (and when I say little I mean newborn to 6 mos). She saw it the other day and wanted me to buy it for Charles grandson, but I didn't. So now she's going to use Charles' gift card to get it. Which is funny, because she told me before hand that she wanted to use the card for that purpose. I do believe that Charles will be shocked and pleased.

The minds of little ones....lawd love them.

No comments: