Sunday, September 2, 2007

Car insurance....

It's a racket...it's gotta be. Got the bill for the 6 month premium. Uh huh with Cody on the insurance now well can you say...I need to take out another mortgage?

I gave his father the bill with the amount circled in PURPLE marker and I had written under it, how much he owned. He looked at me and goes...what's this? (now I'm thinking DUH, you can't read?) I said it's the car insurance...you know 6 months? He goes ALREADY?!?! I went...well yeah. He takes it and looks at it and then says to me....well I'll have to take this home and look it over and I'll let you know.

Okay...I might not be the smartest person on the planet, but I'm NOT as dumb as a box of rocks....he'll let me know what? The temperature for tomorrow...the winning lottery numbers...why he's such a butthole?

I paid the insurance and now it's a wait and see situation...but if he doesn't pay his 1/2 I do believe I'm going to tell Cody about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definately a racket.

And I have this nasty streak and your kid is old enough to find out his Father didn't pay his share.

I'm debating telling mine that he ranks behind his Uncle and his Grandmother feels it's too much trouble to visit him. He hasn't asked about her lately... so I'm keeping my mouth shut.

S.