Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Cody baby has decided....

or he "THINKS" he's decided he wants to try his hand at riding bulls.

Big sigh...I keep saying...what doesn't kill us makes us stronger....OVER AND OVER...LOL. He said something to Charles about it...but he also added, but I don't think Mama wants me to...WELL DUH!!! Lawd love that youngin' And people wonder why I don't let some things faze me...it's because I'm sorta kinda numb...**giggles**

Charles said...oh let him...**mama look** to him. He said...well I did it...then he adds...don't look at me like that...LMAO! I said...my point exactly...**giggles**

I guess it's one of those wait and see...and PRAY ALOT!!!!

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Sorry, but I think it's COOL. My DD and I are hooked on the PBR. We go every year as our girls night out....I won't cougar your boy, but there is something about fresh, tight blue jeans and leather chaps (fanning, fanning, fanning).....now, as a city girl from Detroit, why do I LOVE me some bull riding?.....my mom watched rodeo every chance she got. Of course, when my DD thought rugby was fun (Hey mom, look at this GREAT bruise I have)I was about to crap, but she loved it, so what could I do?