Thursday, November 1, 2007

Oh I think I've bitten off more then I can chew....

Breathe in...breathe out...DO NOT PANIC!!!!! Okay the shirts are here...and I've just started on them....cross ya fingers....breathe in...breathe out!!!

I do embroidery on the side to help pay for little things...you know like...KIDS...LOL

Anyway....I embroidered a few red polos shirts for a guy that I do embroidery for. He showed the samples to the school and I get an email from him YESTERDAY saying that the school wants 40 shirts, and that he's sending them to me.
THEN he says in the email...oh by the way...they want them by Monday, due to the fact that they have a FALL event on Tuesday...**insert BLANK stare**. I sent him a reply of ROFLMAO. He sent me back one that said....OH PLEASE...OH PLEASE...TELL ME YOU CAN DO THIS. He's NUTS! He has failed to tell me WHEN I would be getting the shirts.

I emailed him back and said....ummm Frankie...it takes me 30 minutes for EACH shirt....that's gonna be 20 HOURS!!!! Funny...I haven't heard back from him yet. So if they show up today...I'll start working on them...and I'm having Cody's 17th birthday tonight...so when everyone leaves...then I'll start back to work on them again. And hopefully will get them done and out of the house by Friday evening.

4 comments:

Trudy said...

Hopefully, you are being super, duper compensated for your efforts....that's a lot of hours work!!!

Janet Webb said...

You always leave me speechless! Agree with Trudy: they cannot pay you enough m'dear!!

R&R said...

Geez, not to whine here, but my fingers are getting sore ;) Nobody can get a rush-job done like a MOM, so I'm sure you did it.

Happy Belated to Cody : )

gingabread said...

Got it done...worked until 1:30AM Thursday night/Friday morning...then slept a little...got back up around 6 AM Friday morning and worked until midnight Friday night/Saturday morning...then off to UPS Saturday and he got them Monday.