Saturday, March 17, 2007

Claps hands AND grins REAL big

Today C qualified for Shotgun and Rifle (it was the last day for this event), and he scored 18 of 20 and 19 of 20.

And THEN when the team had finished qualifying on one of the shotgun stations, K brought out her shotgun and her father sat at the thrower and pulled the trap for her. That child shot 5 or 6 out of 10. And she looked great. I just wish I had taken my camera and had taken her picture.

This coming Saturday is District competition, and I'm taking the DVD camcorder so that I can record all the action.

3 comments:

Janet Webb said...

Awesome!!! That is SO fantastic!!! I can see it now -- a biathalon competitor in some future Olympic contest (cross-country skiing and rifle sharp shooting ... OK, maybe substitute bike riding!).

Congrats to all :)

R&R said...

Excellent!!! GOOD LUCK this weekend...can't wait to hear about it. : )

DTF said...

I am so late to the party in offering my congratulations. Good luck this weekend at District!