Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Teenage Boys...and clothes washing.....

Poor Cody decided the other night that he "NEEDED" to wash clothes. Here's a little side note...the boy HAS jeans, but for some reason he likes only ONE pair. So he decides he needs to wash his jeans...LOL.

He puts the dark colored clothes in the washer and then goes...what do I do now? So I got up off the couch and walked him thru the process...NEVER knowing or even thinking about the drying process...LOL.

After the clothes were washed (I was fast asleep by this time), he put the clothes in the dryer. The next day I came home from work and he had folded the clothes...yep, my bras and panties were in that pile of folded clothes.

Well at that moment I thought to myself...WELLLLLLLLLLLL....you will never get back into THOSE again. I walked into his room and sat on the bed and said....Cody honey?....can I tell you one little thing about drying clothes? He cut his eyes to me and said...ummmm...you'll never fit into those again? I looked at him and just laughed and said....you got it....I went on to say...do NOT EVER dry a females bra and panties...it's just an unwritten law. He looked at me and grinned innocently and said....yes ma'am.

I tell ya what...I love that boy...which is a good thing, or I would make him wear my panties so he could see how it feels...LOL

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Just passing through from another link!
I think the sight of a teenage lad doing laundry is a rare one!! Hope you caught it on camera as proof, heehee!!

Vicki

SINFUL said...

I can't stop laughing!!!

I need to thank Codeman for the great start to my Friday!!!